Sunday, March 20, 2016

New Blog

As I'm sure many of you have noticed (if any of you still check the blog), Nora and I have pretty much abandoned the Sleepy Dog Farm blog.  First, this was only intended to be a year long venture 'cause you all know Nora and I aren't exactly known for our focus and staying power.  Second, Google has all but abandoned the blogging platform we are using for this blog. 

However, I have started a spin-off blog.  No promises as to how faithfully I will post, but it began as my garden journal, as well as my place to rant against climate change and the systematic destruction of the ecological balance on this planet.  Venture in for a read if this entices you at all.  Nora remains enlisted -- much to her chagrin -- as the resident photographer.  You can find it at https://wildlifegardenerblog.wordpress.com/


2 comments: