Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cruise like a Norwegian

And that is just what Lynn and I plan to do over the course of the next week. Tomorrow we begin our journey via train to Quebec City to meet one of the most beautiful women in the world, Dawn.

She is 965 feet long, 14 stories high and carries over 2300 passengers. She is equipped with 13 restaurants and 10 bars and I plan to visit every one of them. I cannot wait to meet her. (Technically we will not meet her until Friday)It has been too many years since I have sailed on a ship. And it has been too long since Lynn and I have been on a real getaway.
Here is the itinerary in case you are interested.

DayCruise PortsArriveDepart
FriQuebec City, Quebec (EMBARK)---Overnight
SatQuebec City, Quebec---6:00 pm
SunAt Sea------
MonSydney, Nova Scotia8:00 am5:00 pm
TueHalifax, Nova Scotia8:00 am5:00 pm
WedSaint John, Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick10:00 am7:30 pm
ThuBar Harbor, Maine8:00 am5:00 pm
FriBoston, Massachusetts (DISEMBARK)8:00 am---

I really look forward to seeing the foliage along the way whilst on our balcony sipping coffee or a martini. Also, we have never been to any of the ports except for Boston so it will all be new. 

Needless to say we will not be posting during this time. I do plan on taking pictures and perhaps we will post a little something about it. I hope you enjoy your week ahead. I know I will. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Unknown said...

thanks, me too!