Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Oh Jacques

I was chatting with Embarrassed just a bit ago. She likes to hang out at the feeders and when i come to the window she actually hangs out, she's just cool like that.

Anyhoo, I look out beyond and low and behold it is none other than our favorite nut job, Jacques. (Who has been in rare form today. I guess snow storms incite his manliness) Our moronic hero has found a new enemy....The side door of the garage. That makes the 5th enemy so far. The list of Jacques most wanted is as follows: The bathroom window, the kitchen window, 2 garage doors, and lastly, the side door.

hard to see but the idiot is attacking the lower part of the door window

A much needed rest after the brutal attack

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He kind of breaks my heart. Especially when you keep calling him "idiot." Can we find a more polite way to refer to him? :) Maybe "intellectually challenged?" :)

Unknown said...

I am menopausal, I thought I was being polite. lol

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I enjoy your narrative of the adventures of Jaques. It tickles me to no end.