Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Daisy2 and MadeIt's night-night routine

So as you already know from prior posts, the humans on this property are enormous saps. And that these two hens are brought out every morning and back in every night. Here's a quick peek into their nightly routine.

Just before sundown their human taxi arrives to bring them to their destination.

After gently being placed in their brooder box/bedroom, they start to eat, drink and have a conversation. I am mystified as to what they talk about. These girls are inseparable all day long. I mean at each other's side for hours with the exception of laying, which they do one at a time. What could they possibly have left to say to one another? Regardless, every night they chat. So I decided to tape them cause I get a kick out of their winding down routine. I used video to capture it but you can't really see anything. click here to listen. MadeIt has the deeper voice and does most of the talking.


No comments: