Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wascal Wabbits

Over the last day or two we have had quite a few rabbits visiting. We have Hosta, the little bunny who I posted a pic of yesterday. He is named that cause he has taken residence/protection in our giant hosta plants. He is about 5 inches long, cute little guy. Although very shy.
There is a single adult hanging around an apple tree on and off. Then we have what appear to be an adult couple. I will call them Archie and Edith, why not.

This morning I was able to get pics of them in the circle garden.

Archie was very good about posing for me.


They did not seem at all spooked by me or my camera going off. There were basically just chillin. I was digging it.

And then a chill came over me. I started to hear Lynn's voice in my head screaming "NOT MY LILLIES" I shuttered. And immediately started to shoo them away like a good soldier. So here they are bolting off.

I love this next shot. Looks like a yard ornament shadow.



No comments: