Saturday, June 1, 2013

What's in a name?

So we've landed on some names for these little chubbs of cuteness. Introducing:

Tallulah


Delilah


Jemima

So why these names? Well, Tallulah was the first named. She came within two feet of us a number of times which is pretty brazen by sheep standards so I thought we should name her after Tallulah Bankhead, who was also brazen. Jemima was next. She has such a sweet face and reminded me of the little girl in Chitti-Chitti-Bang-Bang. Last but not least, the song Delilah popped into my head as I was sitting in the barn with them. I figured we needed a three syllable name to match the others. Our friends Lorna and Tim were over last night to see them and Lorna pointed out that they sort of look like Koala Bears. I have to agree, especially Tallulah. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute names! They do go well with each other and I like the reasons behind picking each of them although I am going to have to look up Tallulah Bankhead, Chitti-Chitti-Bang-Bang and the song Delilah. I'm a foreigner :)